Delta is presently offering career opportunities to motivated individuals in a variety of specialties and geographic areas. One of the things you’ll appreciate as a Delta employee is the same thing that our clients appreciate about Delta – we believe that optimal quality of service springs from an empowered staff. Our managers, site supervisors and other employees are all encouraged to pro-actively respond to our client’s needs and to suggest ways to raise the level of customer satisfaction. Would you like to join our team? please click the button below to fill out an online job application!
Already an employee?
The Delta Employee Handbook is an essential guide containing policies, terms and resources that affect all who gain employment with Delta Building Services. Employees are expected to be familiar with, and abide by its content. You can read, print or download the handbook using either of these links:
Employee Handbook | (English) | (Spanish)
Delta Building Services abides by all applicable State and Federal labor laws. Consistent with our obligations under these laws, related notices and documentation can be accessed by clicking on any of the following links:
- New Jersey Labor Laws I | (English) | (Spanish)
- New Jersey Labor Laws II | (English) | (Spanish)
- New York Labor Laws I | (English) | (Spanish)
- New York Sexual Harassment Laws | (English)
- New York State Sexual Harassment Policy for Employees | (English)
- New York Veterans Benefits and Services | (English)
- Pennsylvania Labor Laws | (English and Spanish)
- Federal Labor Laws | (English) | (Spanish)